07-08 Wrangler 3.8L

FiendFX
ECS underhood label states 2 TWC, CA emissions. But it actually has 4 CATs.

Even factory labels are wrong.

I did one 2007 and one 2008. Both label stated 2 TWC, but has 4 CATs.

Re: 07-08 Wrangler 3.8L

smog king101
I just  did one today same shit 4 cats . Had me thinking. Book also says 2 cats.

Re: 07-08 Wrangler 3.8L

bizarsmog
happy thursday everyone, please be sure this is a resonator or cat , One guy did fail another shop he has a nissan titan , reason is 2 cat more , there is not cat there is a resonator , but shape almost same also size too,.

Re: 07-08 Wrangler 3.8L

FiendFX
It's not a resonator... It's 4 CATs, when stated 2 CATs. Same goes with the Chrysler 300s. States 4 CATs, but only has 2 CATs.