07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

STAR is Racist
Failed one earlier today. The ECS called for EGR and 2TWC(2). I could not find an EGR and there were only 2 cats underneath. Also had a fuel gauge mounted between the FPR and fuel rail. I wanted to punt but tampered it and gave him the refs number. I hope I failed it correctly. It belonged to an old man, he said he got it from the dealership like that.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

That's the kind of thing I usually punt, but I respect the policies of others, as long as they aren't deliberately and incorrectly FuPRing me over.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Just the Facts

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

STAR is Racist

This is the same ECS label

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

kfworry
Past versions of Motor manual list "Air pump" for Mini Cooper's, when in "fact the" the ECS label does NOT . I noticed the 2015 Motor mannual has been corrected showing NO air pump now. I know because I owned a 2005 Mini Cooper S.
The BAR needs to do a better job at scutinizing these reference books we are required to have on hand.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

kfworry
The EGR function of the Shelby 4.6L appears to be similar to the egr on the GM 4.2L, where the valves act as a way to cool combustion Temps.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

justa
Banned User

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Just the Facts

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Just the Facts

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

anyone else notice that label is on top of another label?

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Just the Facts

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Lol at the guy who said smog techs are fearfull of out of the norm stuff and that they run for the hills. Only if those suckas knew what we put up with. It's not like a worker would get fired from mcd's for forgetting a mcdouble from an order.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

STAR is Racist
Very possible it had the wrong label. The label posted is not the one the same label from the car, they are the similar but the one on the car was not over another label. Hopefully the ref will deal with it. I wanted to run for the hills but I smogged it anyways.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L

Yea I would definitely fail it since the hood label stated so.

BTW, I did a Saleen 2007 and labeled stated it had EGR, but there was No EGR. Weird.

Re: 07 Shelby mustang 4.6L