15 Pro Master.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Weird. Kid checked it. 2 incomplete. Test it. Fail. OIS Paperwork said 3.
Kid checked it with hand scanner. So we recheck with BAR 97 only 2.
Recheck Pro master now it passes.
As it sat there the Comp monitor set. But wait the hand scanner said 2. The OIS said 3, and now it said 2.

 Don't trust hand scanners? Comp monitor comes and goes? All I know is we tested. What it showed at one point, is not what it did at another point.

 The reason we looked first? Owner said just had a re flash.

Re: 15 Pro Master.

none
It ran one during the off cycle most likely and 2007 and newer diesels pass with 2 incomplete.