1976-77 chevy c10 evap canister.

Re: 1976-77 chevy c10 evap canister.

justa
Banned User

Re: 1976-77 chevy c10 evap canister.

smog man
Yea I have to agree with you, we all screwed up. I too could of responded to this thread and your post a little different. We are not perfect, and we do make mistakes. Were all here for the reason, trying to work, and put food on our tables. Deal with the BS from BAR and Government. I will agree with you, Trump doesn't beat around the bush, he tells it how it is. But you got these political correct people, tying to push him out of the race. If Hillary becomes President, were done. This country is going further into the hole.
12