1985 vw vanagon

CAsmog
Should I perform evap test on this, charcoal canister is located under the van and it’s reachable,

Re: 1985 vw vanagon

Re: 1985 vw vanagon

CAsmog wrote
Should I perform evap test on this, charcoal canister is located under the van and it’s reachable,
I don't and do plenty of them and have never been dinged. The local REF does test them. It is a hard line though so disconnect, don't pinch.

Re: 1985 vw vanagon

CAsmog
Give me ur address I ll send him over to you, and thanks for quick  and wasteful reply.  @troll

Re: 1985 vw vanagon

Re: 1985 vw vanagon

If a vehicle has a accessible canister i usually do the evap test

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/1985-vw-vanagon-tp5081966.html