1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

D Rochells 150861
Asking for a friend

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

STAR is Racist
tundra 90 huh?

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

smogido
you sure is a 1990?

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

Online update 3.0 is some good comedy

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

smogido
it must be a tacoma. but i dont think they have 2 tanks. i would pass on it.

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

smogido
fail it or send to ref.

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Ref unless it has a EO#

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

kfworry
I'll bet it is a T-100, Not A Tundra.
Tundra long after 1990

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

kfworry
Toyota Tundra came out a long time after 1990.

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

D Rochells 150861
It was a joke, in the BAR online update course 3.0 it asks if a 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks is NA.

Must have been written by the same guy who put the 2.4 option for a 1978 280Z.

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

none
... wrote
it must be a tacoma...
... wrote
I'll bet it is a T-100, Not A Tundra.
Tundra long after 1990
The Tacoma didn't come out until 1995.5 and the T100 didn't come out until 1993.

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

Kevin
I know there's one that roams around the Berkeley area. Driven by an older gentleman. And I know the tanks on it are non Factory as I'm the one who put them on when I worked for a shop in San Pablo

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

Voltron

brownish red with a utility bed?<quote author="Kevin">
Kevin wrote
I know there's one that roams around the Berkeley area. Driven by an older gentleman. And I know the tanks on it are non Factory as I'm the one who put them on when I worked for a shop in San Pablo

Re: 1990 Toyota Tundra with Dual Fuel Tanks EVAP NA?

Smogtech