1995 Nissan pick up

CAsmog
Can’t keep up with the rpm during asm test, I had to stay above 1500rom  at 15mph, if I give more gas the speed will go up, Any trick to do this pick up,    Thank you

Re: 1995 Nissan pick up

Evil Morty
1st gear
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: 1995 Nissan pick up

CAsmog wrote
Can’t keep up with the rpm during asm test, I had to stay above 1500rom  at 15mph, if I give more gas the speed will go up, Any trick to do this pick up,    Thank you
1st gear!!!!!!!!

Re: 1995 Nissan pick up

CAsmog
Thanks

Re: 1995 Nissan pick up

Evil Morty
i know some people who run every single car on 3rd gear they're all flat earth believers too!
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.