1997 Mazda B2300 Throttle Body Spacer?

BlueSky
Doesn't this spacer need a CARB EO#?  I could not find in the reference guide or manual.  Could someone point me in the right direction to find this.

Re: 1997 Mazda B2300 Throttle Body Spacer?

Thick6
for me i fail or reject them and tell the customer to provide the carb#  or take it off.

Re: 1997 Mazda B2300 Throttle Body Spacer?

Kriss Vector

Re: 1997 Mazda B2300 Throttle Body Spacer?

BlueSky
Makita Impact Driver wrote
Under Air induction on the G-2 section it doesn't state anything about spacers, even an aftermarket intake manifold doesn't require an E.O. Yet some spacers have an E.O. and some don't.
Thanks.  That's what I read also, but I remember at one time they needed an EO#.  Well at least when I failed this vehicle there was another problem, I couldn't read the EO# on the cat.

Re: 1997 Mazda B2300 Throttle Body Spacer?

cosmokramertheassman
Note: Any add-on or modified part not otherwise addressed in this table must have an EO and be verified during inspection.

^^That's at the very end of Appendix G. At the bottom of the table that lists which parts need EOs.