1997 Toyota 4 runner

CAsmog
Does this go on dyno 4wd,  On lever it says L4 ..N..H

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

none
YES

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

CAsmog
Thanks

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

WealdstoneRaider
For future reference N is 2wd. Troll once you're BAR chief mare it a requirement to have the A6,A8 and L1 even for an Eo license and no more fake ase alternatives either the real one's!
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

none
WealdstoneRaider wrote
For future reference N is 2wd. Troll once you're BAR chief mare it a requirement to have the A6,A8 and L1 even for an Eo license and no more fake ase alternatives either the real one's!
If I remember correctly the 4Runner "Limited" has a 4WD button on the shifter and just shifts from high to low. The SR5 and base models have a J shift pattern that is 2H-4H-N-4L.

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

CAsmog
I requested for an answer to my question, not a lecture @troll

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

No One
CAsmog wrote
I requested for an answer to my question, not a lecture @troll
Maybe a lecture is what you need though???

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

none
TROLL does have a point. whether you have the Mitchell or Motor ECS book they both have tables that show if cars can go on the dyno.

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

KeepItReal
You are getting in the habit of berating anyone who asks a question. I have been doing smog checks for over 20 years and i constantly come to this site to learn. None, Scanner, Just the facts, and hell even justa, has a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience in the industry and give there time for free answering questions other techs have. It looks like that will stop if you continue to put down anyone who asks a question.
 No one will ask anything, then this site will be empty except for you, waiting for someone to post so you can tell him he is a shity tech, you feel sorry for his customers and for him to look up the information himself.
 Troll you obviously have alot of information and knowledge, it would be great if you share your knowledge so others including me can learn. The industry is constantly changing and in my opinion this site is one of the best places to get up to date information from other experienced techs.

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

No One
KeepItReal wrote
[...]

 Hell I was going to stay away, but you people should KNOW better.

 WHY IN THE F DO YOU THINK WE KNOW THIS STUFF? We had no Net. We had no site like this. We got off our asses and got out the books and LEARNED it thru trail and screw ups. Not error, but screw ups. We paid the price. His Question was a 2 minute look up in a book. We had and have Books. Hell I threw away thousand of dollars of books when I went T.O. You are required to have some sort of reference material. Stop being so cheap and lazy. Buy and do what is needed. We are not your mother.

 Why do we KNOW about UC? Because we went to school. School from the BAR.

 Ask any question, but it better be a question that cannot be answered because you were to F ing lazy.
If anything the Net makes it easier. Those of us that have been doing it long enough should have no love for those who want us to answer a question that we KNOW is out there, because we KNOW it is out there, because we took the time to learn it. We did not HAVE IT SPOON FED TO US! Why do we KNOW? WE were schooled. It COST us, why should we give it away because you are just plain out lazy and will not do the job you are paid to do?

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

laziiee
Here we go again, "Us old guy didn't have the forum or the internet back then and we still go the information by going to the library and look up stuff for hours and that's the right way and the og way to do it and you guys should follow suit" LOL. Hey good for you man but the guy got his answer and good for him for using all the resources available to him, and he did get his answer and i agree this forum have a tons of useful information even for veteran tech, and if you guys keep being an asshole about it, it's gonna turn into more of a ghost town than it already is.

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

Best teacher is fucking up and finding out, but sometimes there is no room for fucking up. So start a damn SMOG-GOOGEL

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

laziiee wrote
Here we go again, "Us old guy didn't have the forum or the internet back then and we still go the information by going to the library and look up stuff for hours and that's the right way and the og way to do it and you guys should follow suit"
And all the kids with subscriptions to pornhub.com should find a friend who's dad has a stack of playboys in the garage.
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

laziiee
Hey you 2 retard old bastard, you know i can say this literally about any question ask on this forum right? "Don't be lazy go look it up for yourself" if that's the answer to every question we should just sticky this response and shut down the forum, Just think about that for 1 second to see if it make sense, now you to go open your own thread and go jerk each other off each other off in there about the good ol days. LOL

Re: 1997 Toyota 4 runner

No One
laziiee wrote
 now you to go open your own thread and go jerk each other off each other off in there about the good ol days. LOL
members only!!
12