2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

SMOG 1

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

No One
SMOG 1 wrote
vin # 1gndt13wx12140679 plate number 7WLJ832

Air pump plugged and disconnected @ check valve. South San jose Area
all you have to do is look

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

Lili
Like the air traffic controls... Traffic 1 o clock 2 mile..

Looking for traffic....  thanks.

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

Knitpickens
THANK YOU!You would think these guys would give it a rest , with people losing jobs due to the virus and stuff , but no not the ole BAR .Lets keep up the oppression. s/

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

Lose weight
Knitpickens wrote
Lets keep up the oppression
 It's our job in the first place to search for modifications and fail accordingly though!
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

Best Answer I Can Give
 A lock only keeps the Honest man Honest.
The only thing that stops wide spread cheating is the IT MAY BE UNDER COVER

Re: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Undercover

Knitpickens
I agree , but … its fun to find the UC before !