2006 Pilot No MIL

soulres
2006 Honda Pilot come in today, alarm was triggered and going off(no horn) just parking lights flashing.  Now the MIL doesn't come on/off is it because of the valet key/alarm? Would you guys have failed the car or passed it for the MIL. I double checked the MIL with scanner and its off.

Re: 2006 Pilot No MIL

Thick6
Fail but doesn't seem likely that an 06 would not illuminate. Make sure when you check to see the MIL light up that you don't have anything plugged into the OBD2 connector.

Re: 2006 Pilot No MIL

cosmokramertheassman
Not sure why that would be. But no MIL illuminating means fail, regardless of what the computer is commanding.

Re: 2006 Pilot No MIL

MIL bulb is burnt?

Re: 2006 Pilot No MIL

Citation Addict
Sometimes I get them with a quick on/off flash of the Mil.