2008 vw beetle

CAsmog
fresh air hose to the air pump broken, is this hose part of emission test

Re: 2008 vw beetle

No One
Only if smog google existed

Re: 2008 vw beetle

Re: 2008 vw beetle

CAsmog
Come on bro stop picking on me, and  answer to Your questions I failed the freaking car. You guys should reply faster if someone ask a question. @troll

Re: 2008 vw beetle

Re: 2008 vw beetle

Best Answer I Can Give
 Words I HATE in the English language. "IF" If I would have done this. To F ing bad, it's over.  "Really" I really hate that one. Really my vehicle failed. No I'm F ing with you. I want to waste my time on you just to hear you say REALLY. YES IT FAILED. And LAST "I THOUGHT" NO YOU DIDN'T because if you would have thought, you would not be asking a STUPID question.

 The Air Pump is put on for ONE REASON ONLY. To reduce the crap put out by the vehicle. If it didn't need the hose it would not be on the vehicle. So think, does it have to do with what I am paid to check. Is it not like it was from the factory? Does it have a EO# saying it can be that way? Will the next time it is checked, will the next person FAIL IT?

 The question was asked because of PURE LACK OF THINKING.
Next time THINK IT OUT. What is it for? Is it like it was from the factory? Will it fail the next time?

 When some one screws up and they tell me "I Thought" I tell them NO YOU DIDN'T!

Re: 2008 vw beetle

Samy
How about if the Air hose coming from the Air filter box. Picture would help.

Re: 2008 vw beetle

If the air injection system can't function as designed,  then it fails

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 1:46 PM CAsmog [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
fresh air hose to the air pump broken, is this hose part of emission test

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/2008-vw-beetle-tp5081888.html

Re: 2008 vw beetle

Knitpickens
better to err on side of caution . You did right , i would have failed it myself . what you don't fail is if the actual air pump is held on to motor by Zip ties