2010 Altima Hybrid code u0164

locopoco
So I just had this car for the test,pre scanned it everything was fine,all monitors complete,no pending codes but as soon as I connect the OIS MIL came on with code U0164, and all the lights behind the dashboard got dimmed.
Has anyone had this kind of problem before?I had several Altima Hybrids before and never had this problem,By the way when I connect the OIS to DLC there was no power for communication but had no problem scanning the car.

Re: 2010 Altima Hybrid code u0164

D Rochells 150861
I had that happen on a regular Altima. Not sure why, the obd cable did have a slightly bent pin. Some say low battery voltage can cause such thing.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: 2010 Altima Hybrid code u0164

I thought it was related to connecting a the OIS cable with the engine running on Mazda. Could it be the same thing?