2019 Slow

Re: 2019 Slow

xcinlb
This week has really slowed down. Anyone else? We just don't have the volume we had 3 years ago? What has changed?

Re: 2019 Slow

none
For me it has been the opposite. It was slow after the kids went back to school mid August and last week and this week are really busy.

Not much coming from used car dealers though which is not normal for me.

Re: 2019 Slow

xcinlb
It's always good to be busy. Our local dealers do their own smogs. Funny my local Toyota dealer has a smog sign in the customer waiting area, it shows $250 for smogs! I noticed all the dealers are not STAR, guessing they don't want to bother with older junk.

Re: 2019 Slow

A slower week but this year hasn't been bad at all for us.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!
1234