2021 Repair Tech Online Training Dates

SeanLoch
Hey everyone, just wanted to get this out there for anyone who's repair licence will be expiring. I will again in 2021 be offering Online training through Butte College for Repair Techs (12 hr course). Check out the dates at https://buttethetrainingplace.coursestorm.com/ The two classes posted are for February 6&7, and May 15&16. Other dates will become available as the calendar updates. Hope eveyone is staying safe and healthy. If anyone has questions please comment below or email me at the college lochse@butte.edu. Thanks for considering Butte College for your training needs, Sean
Course Description:  This 12-hour online course covers the following topics: Ohm's Law, circuit identification, circuit function, circuit diagnosis, fault classification, and tools. This course covers the required training to keep your smog technician repair license current and valid when combined with the 4 hour BAR online training. Includes a textbook. The textbook needs to be read before class and will be mailed. UT059

Re: 2021 Repair Tech Online Training Dates

No One
Will this be an inline class?