2298 smog in a month with just 1 tech

CO2

2298 smog in a month with just 1 tech

CO2
This post was updated on .
IN N OUT SMOG TEST ONLY WHITTIER 90605 April smogs  total # 2289 smog

Three Month Period Ending:

* Denotes the end of the most current evaluation quarter.
Test Deviations State Average by VLT ID Standard Station Average Incidents Results
Fuel Cap Not Performed 0.40% 0.50% 1.74% 8 Deviation
Evap Not Performed 0.59% 0.73% 1.58% 6 Deviation
Timing Not Performed 0.99% 1.24% 1.86%** 7 OK
OBDII Not Performed 0.18% 0.22% 1.06% 5 Deviation
Max Readiness Monitors 7.22% N/A 0.00% ✗ N/A
ASM Restarts * * * ✗ OK
Aborted Tests 2.07% 2.59% 0.10% ✗ OK

Performance Measures State Average Standard Station Result Result
Total Test Deviations ✗ 1 Allowed 3 Fail
Incorrect Gear Selection ✗ 2.00% Allowed * Pass
Similar Vehicle Failure Rate 14.26% 7.13% 0.12% Fail
Overall Short-Term Result:  Fail
CO2

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

CO2
look at the fail rate just 0.12 % is bar sleeping

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

I plugged in 90605 and nothing comes up?

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Just the Facts

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Johnnybeme
Ooops! 279385????

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Smogtech
it similar to the other was posted here few month back and that shop was closed?

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Smogtech
look like this guy tsi them all?

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

BlueSky

This shop is not STAR certified now.  BAR must have just pulled their STAR.  Another 24 hour smog shop.

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Newbiesmogtech
Safe to assume thats over 100k in 1 month? Thinking he'll get a 20k fine at most...

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

cosmokramertheassman
I'm going to do this. Make a couple hundred thousand then split to Mexico.

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

smogido
LOL
That was a good one.

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

BayAreaSmogTech
How can BAR be this incompetent? 76 smogs a day with a failure rate under 1% and no red lights go off?

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

defective
Im sure there were plenty of red flags, but ill bet theres a load of paperwork that has to be done to even get them mobilized

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

deviationmaster
where can you find the number of smogs done?

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

BlueSky
deviationmaster wrote
where can you find the number of smogs done?
Become a member of CETIA.  http://www.cetia.us/

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Kriss Vector

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

BlueSky
takeiteasy wrote
Besides giving you numbers of how many smogs your competition does, what else does ceita have to offer? The secret to a good fpr perhaps?
Copied from the CETIA Webpage

Services
As a CETIA Member you are able to take full advantage of our member Services!

    Quarterly Newsletter
    Each quarter CETIA distributes a vital information packet of upcoming changes and legislation that may affect your business. This information is critical to the future success of your station.
    Specialized DATA Reports

    Through our contracted vendor CETIA provides to members highly specialized data reporting on the Smog Check II Program.

    These reports are derived from California's Bureau of Automotive Repair's "VID" data. Our reports contain valuable information about the health of your smog check business and are a must for those who want to succeed.

    Know where and how program changes are hitting your business so you can better design your marketing efforts.
    Email Alerts
    Get on CETIA's automated email alert system to keep informed on upcoming program changes and legislation.
    Membership Discounts on Liability and Worker's Compensation Insurance
    Through our preferred provider of insurance as a CETIA member you can enjoy a discount on these insurance services.
    Join Now! It's Easy...
    Email Us today for a membership application and start enjoying the benefits of a CETIA member!
    Advertise on www.castarstation.com Ask about the CETIA discount

    Join our marketing community and help get out the word on the changing smog check program. Reach your customers. Inform. Maintain your market! For program details and membership forms email susan@castarstation.com
    STAR Station Support
    Get help with your issues with the BAR either by phone or email! Problem with your equipment vendor? STAR de-certification issues? Ciations? Get the necessary information you need to protect your business.
    Quarterly monitoring of your STAR score card
    We monitor and provide useful information on how to improve and maintain your STAR certification.

For nearly two decades CETIA has led the way toward program improvements. A vital partner in California's effort  for clean air we are dedicated to making the Smog Check II program a success!

CETIA is aggressively monitoring the future of annualized testing of the state's oldest and dirties cars. This program change is estimated to increase annual testing by nearly 2.8 million and provide the benefit of an estimated 20 tons per day reduction of emissions.

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

none
BlueSky wrote

This sound useful. How much dose that cost you?

This sound useful. How much dose that cost you?
$300.00 for 1 year

Re: 2289 smog in a month with just 1 tech

Calibration Required
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
How can BAR be this incompetent? 76 smogs a day with a failure rate under 1% and no red lights go off?
I'm sure they flagged him early on, they are currently doing their best to recruit this guy.  He is a perfect fit for the BAR.
123