very busy guy.Giant $$ made at either 150 or 200 a pop.

Re: 276936

kfworry
He got what he deserved.

Re: 276936

BlueSky
Troll wrote
very busy guy.Giant $$ made at either 150 or 200 a pop.
Did you happen to notice the BAR was video taping this shop after hours, from about 5:00pm until just after 9:00pm.  So the BAR does work after hours to catch shops doing illegal smogs.

Re: 276936

Best Answer I Can Give
 The OT is hard to get. The BAR will just "Flex" It's people. Next couple days you will start at noon and do your 8. Eight hours a day is eight.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: 276936

I think I read that they contract with a private company for UCs now.

Re: 276936

Troll wrote
very busy guy.Giant $$ made at either 150 or 200 a pop.
If I got the right address, the guy is  living in a 3800sq ft home that's valued for over $1.3M

Re: 276936

Able
Where's the article to this so I can read it?

Thanks

Re: 276936

Re: 276936

none
If I read the article right, It doesn't look like anything happened to them either. They have a fine in  the form of a cost of investigation but if they don't pay it they just can't do smogs anymore. These guys should be in jail for fraud if you ask me.

In Auburn a guy at a shop got busted about 20 years ago for clean piping and went to jail for it.

EDIT; When I checked the tech's name on BAR's web site it doesn't show that he served time for it on there but I know he did so they may not post that information.