29 years today

Re: 29 years today

Happy Anniversary!

Re: 29 years today

user7112
Cheers Besta!
we may not agree on everything but
respect to you for working in the industry for so long

Re: 29 years today

timmy
Same here, you beat me be 8 years. We opened our doors 21 years ago today.

Re: 29 years today

I am coming up on 31 years April 1 2020. I am the original April Fool!!!!

Charge more and be Happy!

Re: 29 years today

Best Answer I Can Give
 Early Congrat's

Re: 29 years today

RICHARDCRANIUM
37 YEARS IN MARCH. YES I AM A DUMB ASS.
Shop owner 17 Years, 30+ year Smog Technician.
Inspector and repair Tech. I began in the BAR 84 platform.
Been current ever since. Momma said I hit my head a lot as a kid!