60 PSI max

Able
Okay I was doing some cleaning and saw the inlet hose for my air compressor to the gen3 says 60psi max. (There is a "Y" split to the dyno and the gen3).

HOWEVER, esp tech has set my regulator to 110 PSI.

Careless esp tech or it this how things are suppose to be?

I don't wanna change anything as things have been working fine for at least a year.

Re: 60 PSI max

Able
I of course read a few threads on air compressors before asking blindly.

It seems like more people have their compressor regulated at 45-60psi so tensions aren't as high.

Thanks for any input.

Re: 60 PSI max

Best Answer I Can Give
 120 at the compressor. Regulator at 90 at the Dyno. From that line Opus put a regulator that dropped it to 40 for the Purge air at the ASM Machine.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: 60 PSI max

Iconcur
my WW machine has a built in regulator i run an external dry air regulator for both the dyno and purge air at 80 psi

Re: 60 PSI max

My GEN3 is right at 60psi which is surprising since it was plumbed wrong at the time they set it up. The supply air for the machine was tapped into the tube that lifts the dyno so it only had air when the dyno was UP.

Re: 60 PSI max

INLANDSMOG
I concur with Iconcur!