60 in a row?!?

Wow, I thought you guys were BSing when you were talking a while ago about having trouble keeping up your SVFR on OIS.  I just did my 60th OIS pass in a row, dating back to July 1, and I was being careful too.  Of course, I rejected a few "Not Ready" during that time for the used car dealers, but dang ...

At least my BAR-97 is still getting heavy use, and failing cars at a 30% clip, or I could be getting in short-term trouble.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thank you Barry. Now when the BAR comes out to bother me it will be," I know of a guy who passed 60 in a row, not one fail OIS".

 Yes I will leave your name out.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Use my name as much as you want, bug guy.  I have nothing to hide, except ...

I need to go out and get a $20 hair cut and a $200 suit ... I have a job interview on Friday morning, at an undisclosed location.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Best Answer I Can Give
 The bug man will give you the $20. Call from the hair wacker and I will give them a CC number.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Here are my scores. I have not changed how I do my test since STAR.
I do not reject any vehicles for any reason.

Jul 2016  0.81
Jan 2016  0.88
Jul 2015  0.78
Jan 2015  0.47
Jul 2014  0.60
Jan 2014  0.85
Jul 2013  0.46
Jan 2013  0.34
Jul 2012  0.34
Jan 2012  0.31
Jul 2011  0.56

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Congratulations Barry ! praying you get the you know what ! at the you know where keep us posted .

Re: 60 in a row?!?

scanner
Karupt wrote
Congratulations Barry ! praying you get the you know what ! at the you know where keep us posted .
Yeah, what she said!

Re: 60 in a row?!?

barrym95838 wrote
Use my name as much as you want, bug guy.  I have nothing to hide, except ...

I need to go out and get a $20 hair cut and a $200 suit ... I have a job interview on Friday morning, at an undisclosed location.

OH crap, I might be about to loose a bet. I can't remember what I said the odds were better for in a previous post. Something about lighting meteor, or a piano. But I hope I do lose. Good luck on the interview and I hope it goes well.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

bizarsmog
GOOD LUCK Bary, eat them,

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Before:

After:

The OIS consecutive PASS count is at 69 and still counting!

P.S. Gabby the cat is helping me in the "after" photo.  I forgot to set the date on the camera ... the pic is from this morning.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Damn Dude, you look like a old PR that would bother the hell out of me PURE ASSHOLE.

 Why didn't you phone me so I could pay for the hair cut?

 Lots of luck dude. May the new job never leave a cut finger, never a busted Knuckle, and soft hands that the wife can always enjoy.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Did you pummel them into submission?

Re: 60 in a row?!?

My Name is Nobody
barrym95838 wrote
Use my name as much as you want, bug guy.  I have nothing to hide, except ...

I need to go out and get a $20 hair cut and a $200 suit ... I have a job interview on Friday morning, at an undisclosed location.

Good luck Michael!

Remember to go easy on us once you got the job.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Just the Facts

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Mark
Good luck man, hope you make it out!

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Best of luck to you man!  The place that has you on their staff will be lucky indeed!  You deserve better than this and you're headed for big things, I know!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Gsr168168
look like B.A.R guy that sit in office

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Well, another interview at an undisclosed location tomorrow morning.  One of these days I'll get my ticket out of here!  I had to have the suit dry-cleaned after three interviews and a funeral, so I'm fresh and ready to go for #4 (or is it #5? ... can't remember for some reason).

Re: 60 in a row?!?

Best Answer I Can Give
Lots of luck.

Re: 60 in a row?!?

SoCalSmogGuy
Good luck on all interviews and future endeavors Barry
Work Smarter AND Harder
12