$8.25

justa
Banned User

Re: $8.25

Johnnybeme
Do you charge people that fail?

Re: $8.25

justa
Banned User

Re: $8.25

justa
Banned User

Re: $8.25

Johnnybeme
No over thinking allowed. Simple. How can DMV charge for something that may or may not happen? We are talking about DMV charging up front $8.25? If they fail and do not comply you still charge $8.25? Never happen!

Re: $8.25

Troll
the real reason is to stick us with the credit card % fees for their product.

Re: $8.25

justa
Banned User

Re: $8.25

Karupt
i think that is a good idea , bt BAr engineering is too busy calculating and generating individual star scores every month . As for Johnnybeme , just like the info is sent about the smog test if it passed or failed then dmv would collect fees accordingly .

Re: $8.25

I find it funny when the vehicle passes, it states on the VIR, certificate has been electronically transfer. Yet it still fail at times, customer calls in and asks for another copy of the VIR.

Re: $8.25

D Rochells 150861
The certs are issued pretty much instantaneously with both OIS and BAR97 with the DMV reg service we use. Most of the time we get calls asking for a copy, it is because they didn't see the late notice that says to mail or go in person, or they are out of state and the boss or service writer told them it would be sent electronically and they listened to the idiot.

Re: $8.25

Wrong again! BAR collects the data on smog check pass or fail. Compliance is shared data and transmitted when the fee is charged. Pretty tricky huh?

JM