93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

Evil Morty
is the evap on the bottom of vehicle or engine compartment?
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

AllData tells me "front left wheel housing".  HTH ...

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

Shieet. Are those even testable?

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

none
Not functional test testable because the cap has three pins on it but it is still visible for the visual part I think.

thank you very much
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

This is one of those ones that they say you don't have to lift but you really do you need to either get on your back or get it in the air it's in the left front of the vehicle you'll find that pinch point there's a rubber hose approximately 4" longer so it's a bit of a pain in the butt to get at but you can find it

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/93-volkswagon-eurovan-evap-location-tp5076655.html

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

none
Kevin wrote
... in the left front of the vehicle you'll find that pinch point...
You don't need to pinch it though because no adapter will fit. The 1993 Eurovan has THREE pins on the cap.

and here I was thinking the reason for not testing it was due to the fat man rule.

Re: 93 volkswagon eurovan evap location?

I failed one for wrong gas cap, of course I did not have one in stock, so when she came back it decided to gross pollute.