96 and up OIS?

fartvalve
I am sorry. Been busy studying diesel. Did I miss something? When will this start?
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: 96 and up OIS?

Able
Didn't know this was happening

Re: 96 and up OIS?

SoCalSmogGuy
Any sources showing this upcoming change?
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: 96 and up OIS?

where did you source this?

Re: 96 and up OIS?

Able
I been hearing the exact opposite.

Meaning 2007 and older on ASM, which makes more sense because they are older now.

Re: 96 and up OIS?

dmlusmc
can you provide more info about that; that would be good for the smog buisness then prices can go back up since there are still lots of people driving cars 07 down to 2000.

Re: 96 and up OIS?

Able
It's here say so far. I wish it was true as well.

This will help a lot of shops! The 8 year exempt law is in effect next year so that will hurt a lot of shops too.

BAR needs to make 2007 ASM a law to help balance things out.

Here's a better idea. Make 2007 ASM and STAR (direct those vehicles)

Can we petition for this. Do we have any say?

A simple law change will have a huge effect on shops across the state.

Re: 96 and up OIS?

INLANDSMOG
I agree, however BAR Engineering thinks OIS is the answer to all.............

Re: 96 and up OIS?

Best Answer I Can Give
Inland, I believe you are wrong. OIS is a Federal push.

Re: 96 and up OIS?

INLANDSMOG
Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. LOL