96 out of state ford e350

BasicTech678
96 ford f350 heavy duty vehicle 9100lbs federal emissions, obd connector but no communication also has eec test connector which is obd 1 correct???
all labels are present it dont specify obd 1 or 2. based on the weight and fed emissions it should be obd 1 correct??? quick response greatly appreciated
thanks in advance

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

KeepItReal
Is there a 02 sensor after the cat?

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

BasicTech678
no only one single o2 senor in front of the cat

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

KeepItReal
OBD 1

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

I give up.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

thought so, i wanted to double check ive only ran into 2 vehicles  that have obd2 but not obd2 certified thank you for your quick response. appreciate it

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

I give up.
really!!! you mean your gonna quit the blog and leave us with out unnecessary rants so we can find valuable information other tech might need in the future!!!

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

kfworry
I have seen a few 2001 Ford pick-ups, Federal, OBD1.
No problem.

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

kfworry
Remember this Fact, 1994 Thunderbirds are OBD1 BUT have an OBD2 plug.
I know because I've owned three 94-T-Birds and one 95 Cougar.

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

BasicTech678
ive seen that too! but based on model year i ignore obd2 but i do use it for rpm if it lets me.

Re: 96 out of state ford e350

Smogtech
obd1