A few good Quotes

just another shop owner
 I've learned that people will forget what you say, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

 You can take all my money. Do not take my reputation. I will remake all that money back with my reputation.

 Make money on your friends. you can't on your enemy's.

 Treat people like you want to be treated.

 The last one is mine. I have had one hell of a good run, just by using that one.
You want your car to pass so does the next guy. I do not want to be ripped of for a hose that fell off. Fail a vehicle just because you knew it would?

 The first one is perfect, it says it all. How did the consumer feel when they left your shop?
You leave any where with a good taste in your mouth and you will go back.

 This STAR program is leaving a lot of bad taste in the public mouth.
One of my customers drives @ 15 miles to use our service. He was STAR last time. I sent him to a guy I half trust. 4 months later he is back at my shop, he is now selling the vehicle.
The other guy had a chance to leave a good taste, steal my customer. No the guy drives 15 miles back to me for a smog. GOOD TASTE
The guy I sent him to is across the street. BAD taste.

 Good taste, good service, treating people like you would like to be treated. Having a good reputation.
Is that not what it is all about?
People trusting you with there second most expensive thing they will ever buy.

 And now some clown running a computer program at the BAR tells you, "you don't know anything, your a cheater"
Sorry dude I have a lot of people that will tell you "I felt good when I left that shop. I had a good taste in my mouth.
How much of the public can say the same about public workers like the BAR. DMV.

Re: A few good Quotes

kfworry
Well written.
If more consumers complained, to their legislature people, about the STAR program,
then the BAR might get challenged. Who wants to fight city hall?