A heads up regarding ASE practice test vouchers

A heads up regarding ASE practice test vouchers

WealdstoneRaider
ASE is now requiring to purchase ASE practice test vouchers through your my ase account. I purchased a few vouchers and got a receipt for the payment, but no voucher code was provided or a link to transfer me to choose my tests. If I clink on the old link of ase practice tests it asks for the voucher code to which I wasn't provided. I'll call the dummies on Tuesday to see what's going on and wouldn't recommend purchasing practice test vouchers right now.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: A heads up regarding ASE practice test vouchers

Hard Nox
ASE is currently working hard on ironing out the bugs on their New Website. Its coming together.
Just give ASE a call through the # posted "Contact Us".  ASE will do their best to resolve the issue.

They are working from home with a few people in the office due to covid.

It could take a bit longer just like everything else these days.

Re: A heads up regarding ASE practice test vouchers

smog frogposter
Don't forget to ask them for the link on where you will be taking the practice test otherwise good luck finding it on their new site it is inaccessible.

Re: A heads up regarding ASE practice test vouchers

WealdstoneRaider
They emailed me a code and go to asepractice.com
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya