A6 study guide

Kriss Vector

Re: A6 study guide

D Rochells 150861
http://www.autoshop101.com/autoshop15.html

Nobody does it better than Toyota. (Not you Nobody, just nobody.)

Re: A6 study guide

fartvalve
A6 is all about voltage drop. They want you to know the difference between continuity and voltage drop testing
Reading schematics, symbols etc.

Delmar online study guides are great.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: A6 study guide

I totally agree with D.  If you can nail the autoshop101 practice tests, you'll be good to go IMHO.   The official ASE practice tests are pretty good too, likewise in my humble.  What else you gonna buy with 15 bucks?

Both have good explanations of wrong answers.  101's truly an oldie but a goody!
Charity begins at work

Re: A6 study guide

Kriss Vector