AB 1274 Survey

My Name is Nobody
This post was updated on .
Smog check survey of AB 1274 and its affect on smog check business starting next year.

I will go first.

This is for last week, 3/19 thru 3/23

Total smog check performed = 10 ASM smogs + 74 OIS smogs, 21 of which were model year 2011 and 2012, or 25%

If your shop is in an affluent area, your smog check impact will be greater than shops in poor neighborhoods.

Test-Only Los Angeles area.

Re: AB 1274 Survey

138541
11% of mine were 2011-2012
127 total
38 dyno 89 ois

Re: AB 1274 Survey

Smogs Mar 19-25=174 smogs

30 of them were 2012 vehicles roughly 17%

From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: AB 1274 Survey

Kevin
60% of the shop's business is 99 and older. Constant  Battle for the star score because a lot of what we work on is just pure junk

Re: AB 1274 Survey

49 tests last week ... BAR-97 vehicles went 9 for 13 and OIS vehicles went 30 for 36, so I issued 39 certs.  Only one of them was 2011-2012.

Re: AB 1274 Survey

stopstar1234
Starting to hate my company lol i rarely get 99 and older i mean rareeeely im happy to see one when it comes