APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Ali

APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Ali
I add myself at my station because my technician can only work 1 day, her score .41 this month because it was .31 I got my license and my score is cero, now they  are telling me because I add a .0 no score technician, then I will lose my STAR.
now i'm barely surviving.
Is there anybody who can help me?

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Best Answer I Can Give
 Go talk to a Lawyer. Most will give you a free hour.
Talk to him about taking the BAR to court. The BAR in not showing how they come up with the number's. They are guilty.

 Just write a appeal to the BAR asking them to show you how they came up with those number. Tell them if they will not answer you want a FORMAL appeal.

  THE BAR IS AFRAID OF GOING TO A COURT OF LAW ON STAR. They KNOW it will be thrown out.

 You have room, it is effecting how you run your business. That is grounds for a court battle.
Ali

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Ali
THANKS.

 You have room, it is effecting how you run your business. That is grounds for a court battle.
lol nice trying to get the new guy to do what you wouldnt

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Read and educate yourself.  This link is not an endorsement for this firm (although he does foot the bill for this forum) but there's lots of reading material here so check it out:

https://automotivedefense.com/about/services/bureau-of-automotive-repair-star-invalidation-cases/
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

you know besta changes direction each day based on which way the wind blows. Today hes giving out helpful information and tomorrow he's telling you to google it.

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Best Answer I Can Give
 No it was INFORMATION on how to STOP THE STAR. Just what this site was to be about.
Not help me FIX a vehicle because I am to F ing LAZY, and don't KNOW what I SHOULD.

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Newbiesmogtech
Theres plenty of lawyers out there, when i was in a pinch i went with william fereira. He charges flat rate for star appeal, wonderful experience overall

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Little
If u dont want to stress out about these informal/formal appeals
Just get the lawyer, let them handle that. At the end of the day BAR can do whatever they want.
Good Luck

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Pay attention ladies and gents! https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/FPRTable.pdf
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

You need to hire a technician with a better score

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 6:06 PM Ali [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I add myself at my station because my technician can only work 1 day, her score .41 this month because it was .31 I got my license and my score is cero, now they  are telling me because I add a .0 no score technician, then I will lose my STAR.
now i'm barely surviving.
Is there anybody who can help me?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/APPEAL-STAR-I-M-NEW-AND-ALMOST-FAINT-tp5081394.html

Re: APPEAL STAR. I'M NEW AND ALMOST FAINT

Knitpickens
is your score NO SCORE or 0? if its no score , you should be fine if "0" take yourself out of machine quickly !