ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

Re: ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

SoCalSmogGuy
This is an amazing resource. Found out about last year and it has helped me in sticky situations.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

 it's a difficult to navigate website but it's a great resource for information

Re: ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

Just used it to feel a little more confident about a salvaged '14 Camaro EGMXV06.2089 I punted today that looked like the two rear cats had been deleted.  Underhood label has "TWC" and Motor ECSA says "type, TWC; number of catalytic converters, two."  The customer wasn't amused ... I'm sure he's out right now looking for someone braver or lazier than me ...

Re: ARB'S WHAT IS REALLY ON THE FREAKIN VEHICLE WEBPAGE

barrym95838 wrote
... I'm sure he's out right now looking for someone braver or lazier than me ...
... and it looks like he didn't have to try too hard, so I must not be very brave or very lazy.