ASE L1 practice test

Peter
This post was updated on .
Anybody knows any online free ASE L1 practice test website. I just passed A8 and A6 pretty easy. I do have Delmar Learning, need some more practise questions for L1. Thanks

Re: ASE L1 practice test

D Rochells 150861
If you can pass A6 and A8 you will be fine, just study the composite vehicle and imagine everything that could go wrong with it.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: ASE L1 practice test

none
And don't read too much into the questions.

Re: ASE L1 practice test

Peter
thanks

Re: ASE L1 practice test

Peter wrote
Anybody knows any online free ASE L1 practice test website. I just passed A8 and A6 pretty easy. I do have Delmar Learning, need some more practise questions for L1. Thanks
This one is completely useless, don't even click on the link.

http://www.tests.com/practice/L1-Practice-Test

This one isn't bad.

http://www.autoshop101.com/asetest/asetest15.html

This will give you a heads up before you go in for the test.

http://www.ase.com/MediaLibrary/Images/PDF%20folder/Advanced_L1_White_StudyGuide.pdf

http://www.ase.com/MediaLibrary/Images/PDF%20folder/L1_Blue_Composite_Booklet_WEB.pdf

Re: ASE L1 practice test

Peter