ASE Renewal App .com

Hard Nox
Any thoughts on this ASE testing platform?

Anybody try this out yet?

Re: ASE Renewal App .com

dcf1ver
Hard Nox wrote
Any thoughts on this ASE testing platform?

Anybody try this out yet?
Been using it for a couple of years now. Its meh. Works I guess. Some of the questions are dumb,dumber even than the regular ASE questions,but overall the test is still easily passable.

I use it strictly for its convivence. I, hopefully, never have to step foot in a test center again.

Re: ASE Renewal App .com

BasicTech678
dcf1ver wrote
Hard Nox wrote
Any thoughts on this ASE testing platform?

Anybody try this out yet?
Been using it for a couple of years now. Its meh. Works I guess. Some of the questions are dumb,dumber even than the regular ASE questions,but overall the test is still easily passable.

I use it strictly for its convivence. I, hopefully, never have to step foot in a test center again.
you cant use it for L1 though and your paying monthly for it right?

Re: ASE Renewal App .com

dcf1ver
BasicTech678 wrote
you cant use it for L1 though and your paying monthly for it right?
Yeah no L1 yet.

You pay once a year. 50 bucks. If you do the math, I think it costs 30-40 more than if you recert every 5 years. Probably not worth it for 1 or 2 ASEs though.

For me, the price to recert 8 is worth it just for the convenience.

I dont have to take time off from work,can answer the questions anytime from anywhere and dont have to deal with test center crap(well except for L1)

I dont have to take time off from work,can answer the questions anytime from anywhere and dont have to deal with test center crap(well except for L1)
ok not bad at all if you have more than 2 ase definitely can see the benefit of it. i thought it was like $12+ monthly i would definitely be on board if they had the L1 on it

Re: ASE Renewal App .com

not as good as the in person testing but gets the job done

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 9:08 PM Hard Nox [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any thoughts on this ASE testing platform?

Anybody try this out yet?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/ASE-Renewal-App-com-tp5082663.html

Kevin Casillas