ASM test in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City or Fremont

ASM test in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City or Fremont

smoggee
Is anyone doing ASM testing in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, or Fremont?  I have a relative with a '77 Fiat X1-9 that needs an asm test.  Car has been babied and has always passed.
Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence

Re: ASM test in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City or Fremont

Re: ASM test in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City or Fremont

Did you get the vehicle tested yet? We have multiple stations in the bayarea

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/ASM-test-in-Hayward-San-Leandro-Union-City-or-Fremont-tp5081833.html