After hard start

Johnnybeme
Question. If the OIS is having a difficulty after the hard start date related to the server going down, will we be allowed to use 97 in the interim?

Re: After hard start

My gut feeling is "no".  I still haven't lost the "hard start date" pool ... I put my quarter on April Fool's Day 2015.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: After hard start

Johnnybeme
It really does not matter about when, the question is will the BAR97 be a fall back system?

Re: After hard start

My gut feeling is "no".

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: After hard start

Johnnybeme
Then when the server goes down so does the system and we have the makings of a healthcare roleout in the works. Swell. Who thinks this shit up? Have other states had down times of significance?

Re: After hard start

I'm not sure, but I think that it would depend on your definition of "significance".

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: After hard start

no we will not be able to use the asm ,have you read the language of ab blah blah blah? it states "thou shall test all 2000 and newer on our new cheaterless system "  . We are all screwed , the end .