After the Mess Today.

justa
Banned User

Re: After the Mess Today.

smogsterReseda
go to walmart buy prepaid internet use it when u need they will sell u hot adapter for 39.99 plus $40 internet than buy asus or netgear router that supports hot spot usb tethering most of them do if you buy  above $150 you can reach me ph 818 857 2019 for free support how to setup i can guide u at&t always goes down once or twice month

Re: After the Mess Today.

justa
Banned User
iha

Re: After the Mess Today.

iha
I thought i would save $ by buying straight talk prepaid Verizon hot spot from Walmart. The AT&T version was so bad that Walmart pulled it from its shelf. The Verizon version was not much better. No way to track usage unless you call into tech support by phone. The prepaid hot spot would not connect to all servers. Some times it would connect to BAR sometimes not. It would always connect to Google and you would conclude it was working... but i gave it away. My friend, used it in Compton and it would connect to BAR but would not connect to his Credit Card Provider. Threw it away. Walmart has a new T-mobile hot spot that I have no experience with. I took my Verizon Jet pack off of vacation hold and use it to this day.