Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

FiendFX
Does anyone know a way to print the catalyst EO number get it on paper correctly? I try printing landscape or portrait and it doesn't show the complete format.

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

none
Best I could do was use "shrink to fit" and use 50%. It still printed on 2 pages per screen page.

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

FiendFX wrote
Does anyone know a way to print the catalyst EO number get it on paper correctly? I try printing landscape or portrait and it doesn't show the complete format.
What exactly are you trying to print out?  The page of the PDF with the information of the vehicle?  A screenshot?

Using the vehicle that "none" put up.  2000 Toyota Corolla 1.8L with D-182-57 cat, I was able to print page 26 (page 29 of the PDF) without a problem.   I printed out the page to a PDF, and that's how it looks when I printed it out to paper.

2000_Toyota_Corolla_D-182-57.pdf

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

scanner
scanner wrote
What exactly are you trying to print out?    A screenshot?

I'm inspecting a 2006 Nissan Altima right now. Here's the screenshot printed to PDF.

2006_Nissan_Altima_2.pdf

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

none
I print by by going to file>print preview>print if it looks right in the preview. I don't use the PDF page because I want to show all available cats for that vehicle and "yours" isn't on the list. I also use that when someone asks me what aftermarket cat can they put on their 2003 Subaru Baja 2.5L front location. Me, "Here is a list."

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

Hard Nox
WTF
Took a look @ this today.  What were they thinking (ARB)? Is this a Gross mistake, an Over site or what?

Tried Landscape/ Portrait?  / Print Preview options.  Did not try Shrink to Fit or expanding out to a PDF.

Will try to work with this NEW Improved updated Quick Access Reference tomorrow and see if I can make sense.
As a rule when I need to pull this Quick Reference Guide up, I am in the middle of an inspection with the vehicle owner getting a bit Restless.

I hope I will have something positive to say on this NEW Tool.

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

https://ssl.arb.ca.gov/AftermarketParts/catalysts

The new website doesn't print of the EO Numbers. The format is messed up.

Re: Aftermarket Catalyst Database Website

Hard Nox
Working on this today in the shop.

I believe I got it where I can work with it.

Look up the Cat specs as before.
On the Print Page screen need to make a couple Printer Preference changes.
Pick Landscape
Reduce the size to somewhere in the 70% range. 72--74% worked for me.

View Print Preview if available, depends on your operating system options, Windows 7,8,10 have different options available.

PRINT