All Important Info .... that will cost US

All Important Info .... that will cost US

Karupt
 For every vehicle tht fails on OIS , the BAR has deemed it vital that all information about CAP ,referee, and even warranties are now printed on our paper ! THere is a whole mini series of warranties on there !

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US

smwalker
How many pages we talking?

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US

Karupt
smwalker wrote
How many pages we talking?
  Two: one tooo many!

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US

Best Answer I Can Give
 The thing at the top got longer. It explains the PZEV warranty.

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US

Karupt
are you sure it wasn't the thing in the middle ?

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US

If the OIS was worth a fuck it would identify the vehicle for the consumer as PZEV or what ever low emission class it is. The education we are giving the consumer has to cost someone somehow.

Re: All Important Info .... that will cost US