AllData Online

BayAreaSmogTech
Is anyone else having problems connecting to it? Their server seems to be very slow and keeps timing me out since yesterday.

Re: AllData Online

scanner
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
Is anyone else having problems connecting to it? Their server seems to be very slow and keeps timing me out since yesterday.
I hear they got the Autozone website back up.  Priorities.

Re: AllData Online

corsakev
i can try for you just send me your login info     lol

Re: AllData Online

BayAreaSmogTech
scanner wrote
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
Is anyone else having problems connecting to it? Their server seems to be very slow and keeps timing me out since yesterday.
I hear they got the Autozone website back up.  Priorities.
I don't get it.

Re: AllData Online

scanner
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
scanner wrote
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
Is anyone else having problems connecting to it? Their server seems to be very slow and keeps timing me out since yesterday.
I hear they got the Autozone website back up.  Priorities.
I don't get it.
The Autozone website was down too.  Apparently they use the same server network.  Autozone owns Alldata, and apparently they want to sell their parts more to the general public than to service the technicians that buy their information.

Re: AllData Online

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just got A Email. Server is DOWN

Re: AllData Online

BayAreaSmogTech
scanner wrote
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
scanner wrote
BayAreaSmogTech wrote
Is anyone else having problems connecting to it? Their server seems to be very slow and keeps timing me out since yesterday.
I hear they got the Autozone website back up.  Priorities.
I don't get it.
The Autozone website was down too.  Apparently they use the same server network.  Autozone owns Alldata, and apparently they want to sell their parts more to the general public than to service the technicians that buy their information.
Oh ok. Didn't know Autozone owned Alldata. I've been having to use Identifix for labor quotes the last 2 days.

Re: AllData Online

BayAreaSmogTech
Just got A Email. Server is DOWN

Just got one too about 10mins ago.

Re: AllData Online

INLANDSMOG
BAR IT Department is running point! Never fear!