Alldata copy/bootleg

Lose weight
Does anyone have experience buying the bootleg Alldata from dhgate? Some mixed reviews where it sometimes doesn't work or  chinese lettering,but for 100 bucks I'm temped to buy.

Re: Alldata copy/bootleg

none
I doubt it is current though because they went away from discs a few years ago. I prefer ALLDATA though and it would be well worth the $100 to me just to have a second source.

Re: Alldata copy/bootleg

 Younger? I might have thought about it. Older and wiser. Why do you get mad at cheaters.
A company spent time and money to make that. Families need to be fed.

 Bootleg? Giving money to someone who did not EARN IT? Thanks but no thanks. Buy it only wants them to cheat more.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.