Amazing New Credit Card Machine.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just going to love this. NO FEE CC MACHINE. No Fee to you the Merchant.

 It was a Robo Call. The call goes on and tells you it's no Charge to the Merchant. There is a separate line charge that the machine charges right to the person's credit card.
So the $20 smog will be $22, or what ever the hell they want to charge the rate at to the persons.

 THE CAN OF WORMS THIS OPENS. Wait you said $20 for the check. Why is it $22. That's not what I was quoted.
Hell the company charges 30%. Now your fucked. You have to explain to your, what was a good customer, how a CC company is trying to screw them over. They ain't ever coming back.

 Yes some of the cheap ass SOB's in this will go for it. But talk about a way to screw up your business over a couple percent.

 Credit Card Fees are just part of doing business.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Amazing New Credit Card Machine.

none
Gas stations do it. Why not everyone else?

Re: Amazing New Credit Card Machine.

Centralized Smog
Great for the low ballers. They can advertise an even lower price now.

Re: Amazing New Credit Card Machine.

Best Answer I Can Give
 None yes they did it. No they don't do it. The gas stations have set fee, say 10 cents a gallon.
This was a adjust the card fee to the card and the price.

 A flat fee would would work, but this adjust every time. So, "How much was that Fee? No let me use this card"
I like KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid. We all know people don't read signs. Now when you spring the higher price on them.

 Maybe the world will move in that direction. You use a card you pay to use the card. But right now, I just see a mess.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Amazing New Credit Card Machine.

none
I quite taking checks over a year ago and that is still tough enough for some people to accept.

I have it clearly posted in two places in my office and sometimes I still get "You don't take checks? Why doesn't it say that anywhere?" I always get suspicious when someone under 50 years old is writing a check from a non-business account.

I would rather offer a $1 discount for paying cash than charge more for credit. I am also VERY happy with my credit card processing company and don't want to change.