American Dream

Mark

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Mark
Nope! :)

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Jonny
I can't imagine how racist society we live in here in California.

Re: American Dream

Mark
Joeinpb wrote
Damn, Conservative brain washing techniques must be very effective.
you're an Obama lover! Shee, never would have thunk it.

Re: American Dream

Mark
Jonny wrote
I can't imagine how racist society we live in here in California.
You consider the post racist?

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Mark
Joeinpb wrote
Mark,
Carefully explain how you think someone bringing loaded weapons into a country with strict anti gun laws
is a good cause to fight for? Or has anything to do with an effective president? The guy had ptsd and is *rumored to be a hit man and confirmed to be selling ar-15's to drug cartels. Please use logic and facts to explain this. If he was a marine, it has no bearing on the crime committed.I can argue that nationalism b/s some other day.

Bottom line, Americans don't understand how to respect other countries laws and customs. Since 2008, Congress has appropriated $2.1 billion to help Mexico deepen its commitment to the rule of law. How foolish and hypocritical to demand that Mexico now ignore the very justice system we've encouraged it to create.
Mexico's economy exists because they don't "Respect other country's laws" millions of times a year
our immigration laws are shit on by mass illegal immigration from Mexico. Millions of dollars are stolen out of the US economy to support law enforcement and medical care for anchor baby's and emergency room visits for law breakers from Mexico.

Bottom line, Mexicans don't understand how to respect our countries laws and customs.
How foolish and hypocritical for Mexico to now ignore the very justice system that created there economy by looking the other way.

Or does the shoe not fit quite so good on the liberal foot?

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Mark
Joeinpb wrote
Any relevant facts? or is this a bill o"Reilly regurgitatiotion ?
I have heard no facts from you, and am disappointed with this weak reasoning. Please answer the questions.Focus on the questions asked. Answer them, If a Mexican came to america with loaded guns.How would you treat them? As a liberal I am interested in understanding your thought process. You have answered nothing.
(mark)
Any relevant facts? or is this a bill o"Reilly regurgitatiotion ?
Wow your a fan!

I have heard no facts from you, and am disappointed with this weak reasoning.
Good! they maybe you will someday understand that I do not live to make you happy.
I find this flaw often in liberals, that is thinking that other people care what they think.

Focus on the questions asked. Answer them, If a Mexican came to america with loaded guns.How would you treat them?
Ok, since it's a three day weekend and you are begging. I see fit to answer this one time....
They would, and do on a daily basis. Take the guns/drugs away give then a short
jail term and then a free ride back to good old Mexico. I trust you feel better now?

As a liberal I am interested in understanding your thought process. You have answered nothing.
As a liberal you care about everyone and every country on earth except the one you live in.
If laws were just, not a single penny would go outside this country till every one in this country
had food and housing. Not a single job would be given to an non American till every American that
wanted a job had one. And if an American marine was held in another country the full force of
the government and military should be used to get out own back. Other countrys  would soon
understand that the law is America first. No use to try and explan this to you, if you don't know
by now you never will.

Re: American Dream

Mark
Joeinpb wrote
Please defend yourself. I am interested in your thought process. Let's talk! i want you talk to me, i am desperately tying to get dumber. I am working very hard at at it. please keep posting!
You're a liberal, you are trying to get dumber. You might becone a Obama advisor if you do LMAO

Re: American Dream

Mark
Ow please don't stop now! America needs you!

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb

Re: American Dream

Joeinpb