And THEY get MAD

Best Answer I Can Give
 I am a FIRM believer in KISS. Keep It Simple STUPID.

 Make it simple.
Gear selection. The BAR gave us such a wide range. I was never told "Test it in second". They couldn't. Some you can't.
 So you push the rule. Never break it, but push it.
Simple fix? Manual trans 2nd gear Keep it between 1500 and 1800 RPM. Screw the speed.
If you have been doing it long enough, you know a hot engine is a clean engine. How to get it HOT? Increase RPM, test it at HIGH rpm. As long as it was within the set RPM were you BREAKING the rules?

 None pointed a BIG one. Sell the manifold. The CAT goes with it. Are they not in fact selling a used CAT with a Free Manifold.
Simple fix. We said no used CAT's. CAT is on the manifold.

 Just got a ding. 02 Ford F350 Fed. Guy does it OIS FAILS. I did it 1/2/16. It's one of those non OBD trucks.

 Simple ALL vehicle 1996 and newer Fed or Cal. OBD II. Simple rule. Don't bend. JUST DO WHAT THE SIMPLE FUCKING RULE SAY'S.

 Thing this morning on the news. Face book is pissed because they have figured out ways to be beat.
People have beat the fucked up rules.

 What ever happened to because I said so? Those in charge can't just say I SAID SO. There is no SIMPLE, I said so.

 This STAR thing is the biggest can of worms I have ever seen. That can is only growing.

 Simple rule. Grade the shop like the restaurants. A thru F. Not this horseshit that they came up with.

 Simple rules. OBD must monitor emission equipment. Not this horseshit that can be taken of and then the system can be lied to.
AIR pump. It must be turned on every start. Voltage and Amp's must be monitored.
Missing EGR? GM did it with MAF sensors. IT CAN BE DONE.

 This all can be done and done better with KEEPING IT SIMPLE STUPID.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: And THEY get MAD

none
I don't share your opinions on most of these things.
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
...I was never told "Test it in second"...
My screen on my ESP GEN2 promts to test manual transmissions in 2nd gear.

Best Answer I Can Give wrote
None pointed a BIG one. Sell the manifold. The CAT goes with it. Are they not in fact selling a used CAT with a Free Manifold.
Simple fix. We said no used CAT's. CAT is on the manifold.
I'm sure it ISN'T legal but it is a way that the law is skirted.

Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Simple ALL vehicle 1996 and newer Fed or Cal. OBD II. Simple rule. Don't bend. JUST DO WHAT THE SIMPLE FUCKING RULE SAY'S.
That is not the rule though. Heavy duty vehicle have always had their exceptions. California is tighter than the Federal regulation before 2007 but even California doesn't require OBDII on vehicles over 14,000 lb GVWR.