Any bets on new numbers?

Johnnybeme
Think the all important July number this week?

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

BasicTech678
i call friday 14th and monday the 17

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Kriss Vector

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
OK why should your numbers change?

 You learned what they wanted. Also known as "jump thru the hoops", (as they see it).
So if you have not changed the way you are doing the check and have been doing the check, your number should be about the same.

 The only thing that I see as a GOTCHA is you didn't do timing, Evap, a gas cap, or a OBD check. All those others you can argue that they were out of your control.

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Voltron
The big numbers are next month

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

The F----you Punk Retards numbers are probably 14 of Aug .

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

STAR is Racist
I call the 18th, my average FPR is .3927 with an average fluctuation of .12

I theorize that FPR is discriminatory to lower income areas

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Newbiesmogtech
aren't they released august?

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Kriss Vector

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
6 months Ends December 31st. 6 months ends June 30.

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

ThePharmacist
It's funny how you mentioned that, me and my coworkers actually put money down on who will have the highest Star score. I mean it pretty much is a gamble

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Johnnybeme
I just threw a dart and five times the eleven that I hit. So my STAR score should be .55. That is as scientific as the program gets!

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Years ago a outfit came along with some dice. If it was overheating you threw the cooling system dice. Different sides had different fixes. No Start, Drive ability. There was 5 of them. The joke was you threw the dice and you sold that repair.

 BAR has those dice. Score up. Score down. No change.

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Stayn_blunted
ITS HERE JULY THE 13th go check

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Damn getting close! .47 my lowest score ever! Well at least it is another 6 months..............................................................

Charge more and be happy!

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
 JM, My thinking is, give out a good score. Then lower it. Then a little up. DROP IT. OH shit I better improve.
Keeps you on your toes.

 The day I figured out what they want, my scores have been up and down.

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Johnnybeme
What do you mean figured out what they want? Is this in writing somewhere?

Re: Any bets on new numbers?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Some of the reason I turned into a ASS is, I learned what the BAR wants. A BAR rep basically told me.
      If you treat your customers nice you will not keep your score.

 Before, Sir it will not pass. The Check Engine light is on. No reason to test it. Now Fuck it, test it, fail it.
Hey that hose is off. Fuck it, Fail it.
IGS? The lower you can run the RPM the better.

 I have said this all along. THE STATE NEEDS NUMBERS 100 tested. 25 fail. Fix 24 Junk 1. LOOK AT OUR PROGRAM IT WORKS. They can't look up and see the sky to see the program works.

 YOU NEED TO FAIL VEHICLES. You don't care if you passed it two years before. You do, but you don't want to, that's if you want to keep the BAR Happy.

 The State needs to show a number. They must show it to the Fed's. We did, We FAILED and this is how we IMPROVED. OUR PROGRAM WORKS