Any loopholes to transferring STAR to a new owner?

Any loopholes to transferring STAR to a new owner?

defective
Just curious if theres any way to transfer our shops STAR certification to a new owner if we sold the shop.  Is it possible to add the new owner in first, as a partner, then later on drop myself out of the partnership?  Thinking about getting out of the test only game.

Re: Any loopholes to transferring STAR to a new owner?

No One
Yes. New shops start as "no scores." This isn't a new shop. Is he also going to be the tech working it? I know a lot of shops got their star by having someone else put their foot in the door.

Re: Any loopholes to transferring STAR to a new owner?

Only if it is a corporation. Otherwise as soon as the ownership on the ARD changes you have to reapply. A new owner will get a new ARD number and have to start from scratch. If it is a corp. you would keep the same ARD and just change share holders.

Re: Any loopholes to transferring STAR to a new owner?

What None said if there a registered Corp. Or LLC.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Any-loopholes-to-transferring-STAR-to-a-new-owner-tp5071244.html