Any luck this morning??

SmogAce
I'm still dow

Re: Any luck this morning??

loptru
It's up and running now .

Re: Any luck this morning??

Evil Morty
im up too
This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: Any luck this morning??

Sir Dano
Just finished testing a car
We're back in business boys

Re: Any luck this morning??

SmogAce
We're back!!!

Re: Any luck this morning??

Best Answer I Can Give
 Can't get on the ASM machine.

Re: Any luck this morning??

D Rochells 150861
OIS up, want to try BAR97 but I only have 2000+ vehicles in the parking lot. If I pretest a 2000+ on BAR97 will I get in trouble?
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Any luck this morning??

Smokey-cheken
Good to go in OC

Re: Any luck this morning??

 We hit lock out numbers like None did. Now trying to do Data refresh, STILL NOTHING

Re: Any luck this morning??

bizarsmog
Bar-97 also working too but I did not test any car yesterday

Re: Any luck this morning??

BlueSky
D Rochells 150861 wrote
....If I pretest a 2000+ on BAR97 will I get in trouble?
No, just be sure you select pre-test.

Re: Any luck this morning??

D Rochells 150861 wrote
OIS up, want to try BAR97 but I only have 2000+ vehicles in the parking lot. If I pretest a 2000+ on BAR97 will I get in trouble?
Since pre-tests count against scores, I wouldn't rely on them not counting as violations.

EDIT: But if Bluesky knows otherwise, that's good enough for me!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Any luck this morning??

none
I did A pre-test on my 2000 Tacoma to test the load after ESP fixed my machine. It recorded on the smog history page but I never heard anything from BAR. I think it would be fine since you aren't trying to issue a fraudulent cert.

Re: Any luck this morning??

System should be backup just restart your system and do a data refresh

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 7:40 AM SmogAce [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
I'm still dow

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Any-luck-this-morning-tp5071817.html

Re: Any luck this morning??

joemister