Any one else down?

Re: Any one else down?

Voltron
I havent used bar 97 today yet but my OIS is good here in Bay area

Re: Any one else down?

Can't tell you because no smogs yet

Re: Any one else down?

What is your OIS doing?

I had to fire up another computer and move my DAD.

Mine says I have to update my Client software, and it was updated yesterday.

Re: Any one else down?

Monkey
Yep down for 20 min but up now.....Called help desk and was told it was State wide and to give them 30 min to get it up and running...

Re: Any one else down?

We haven't had any problems today in the Sacramento area and have been busy.

Knocking on wood!
Don't take advice from me. You'll just end up drunk.

Re: Any one else down?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Back up @ 30 min. Got the don't have the right soft ware thing