Any recommendations before opening up a new Smog shop ?

Any recommendations before opening up a new Smog shop ?

seeerg707

  What are the 1st steps I should take before I open up a shop ?
Been slogging for 6 years want to open up
Serg

Re: Any recommendations before opening up a new Smog shop ?

2002
It ain't as easy and cheap as it looks. You'll be surprised how much you have to spend every month with all the little things.

Re: Any recommendations before opening up a new Smog shop ?

smog frogposter
Keep overhead down as much as possible, if not it will be the overhead that will kill you.

Re: Any recommendations before opening up a new Smog shop ?

none
Have enough saving to cover six months of shop and personal expenses.

Are you going to be test only or test and repair? Test only will take longer to start turning a profit if you are in an enhanced area and need to be STAR certified.