Anybody open this labor day?

Able
I'll be closed....looking forward to a nice hike in LA.

what's everyone else doing?

Re: Anybody open this labor day?

1111
Closed!
National holiday baby. Get some!

Re: Anybody open this labor day?

locopoco
I'll be out enjoying life.

Re: Anybody open this labor day?

smogido
I will be open half day. Have fun everyone. :)

Re: Anybody open this labor day?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Like XMas, New Year, July 4th, Thanks, Labor day is a big ZERO. Not worth it.
When I worked for the city, you had to work 5 Saturdays. They were the Saturday following those Holidays.

Re: Anybody open this labor day?

I'll be closed for the three day weekend. I will most likely head to Tahoe because it will be hot this week and the weekend. Time for some hiking, biking, and paddling.