Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

BlueSky
BAR Help Desk says system wide failure.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

soulres
My OIS will not connect also.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

Smogtech
working normal here in san diego

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

BlueSky
At least it's not the whole state.  Still not working for me.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

Calibration Required
I was having problems but I switched to another internet connection and now I am back up.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

BlueSky
Back on line now.  I was 1 click away from finishing a test when it went down.  The VID lost all that info had to start test over again from the beginning.  Good thing the customer wasn't in a hurry.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

none
Down again in SAC area.
iha

Time Warner and Verizon DNS to Bar OIS down. Stop the star not working. Tmobile working to Bar OIS and stop the star site. I think the east Coast DNS attack is directed here.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

BlueSky
Yea that didn't last long I'm down again also.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

SOLO310
im down also here in bellflower

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

none
It looks like it is way bigger than BAR-OIS.
http://gizmodo.com/this-is-probably-why-half-the-internet-shut-down-today-1788062835

I checked and NETFLIX is down too.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

DeadTheSTAR
DDoS attacks this morning on DNS servers. the internet is taking a shit right now with all the heavy traffic slowing down the servers.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

defective

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

none
My internet works but OIS is down for me and so is netflix.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

D Rochells 150861
This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://www.stopthestarprogram.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Search Google for stop star program

HOW AM I POSTING? AM I A GHOST?!!
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

BAR OIS does work when I connect through my neighbors internet. WEIRD.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

defective
Do you have a different internet service provider than your neighbor?

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

none
YES and that is what is weird. I can access this website and pretty much all the others but not BAR-OIS. I can't get NETFLIX even on my phone using data. (I can live without netflix but I think it is all related)

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

 We were down then up , now down again , BAR office in SD county says its statewide problem and they are working on it . So , at least we won't lose customers to each other , cause ive been telling my customers all shops are down too .
iha

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With OIS Connection To VID

iha
BAR needs to allow us a way to manually enter the ip address of their OIS servers. The list should contain their physical locations so that we can connect to the closest and or best performing server. We need a work around to this DNS MADNESS because the attacks are going to get worse!
123