Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

emissiongadget
Hi!

I'm in Los Angeles and my Gen3 BAR97 machine just got a QA/State Lockout. My Opus smog machine repair tech told me this happens when they come out for their yearly inspection but I JUST got mine done in October.

Was wondering if anyone else was also experiencing a QA/State lockout or if it's just me.

Thanks!
EG

Re: Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

never gotten anything like that. Last I got audited was in august/july.

Re: Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

I got a state lock out when my scale was out of calibration.

Re: Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

kfworry
It occured to a shop nearby.
The ESP/OPUS tech found no problem with the Gen 3 Analyzer.
Lock Out Cleared, no issue.
Was it a Glitch, not sure.

Re: Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

Best Answer I Can Give
 The machine will tell you why.

Re: Anyone else's BAR97 machine just get the QA/State Lockout?

The machine normally will tell you what the lockouts for if it's a cabinet lock out or some sort of equipment tamper or something like that. If you move your machine around a lot you may be getting cabinet tampers because the machine flexes and may pull away from the micro switch for a moment indicating the cabinet doors been opened my recommendation is move the machine to an area that's not going to get moved around a lot

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Anyone-else-s-BAR97-machine-just-get-the-QA-State-Lockout-tp5078394.html